Penis Enlargement Tips
What Can I Do to Get Penis Enlargement Immediately?
- Avoid tobacco products. Besides the obvious health risks of smoking, studies have shown that it plays a major role in erectile and impotence problems among men.
- Drink alcohol in moderation. Not only can excessive alcohol use be hazardous to your health, but excessive drinking makes it more difficult to achieve erections and maintain a healthy penis.
- Don't use recreational drugs. Aside from the potential long-term damage, drugs will ruin your physical and mental health.
- Stay active. Over time, a sedentary lifestyle can cause a variety of health problems. Try your best to exercise 3-5 times a week.
- Eat healthy. Stick to a low-fat, high-fiber diet. High levels of cholesterol may clog the blood vessels in your penis, which could lead to impotence. Furthermore, you should include a little zinc in your diet. (lean beef, turkey, cereal, lamb, crabmeat and oysters.)
- Reduce stress. Leading a happy, stress-free lifestyle will not only improve your mental health, but your physical health as well. There is a strong connection between the mind and body.
- See a doctor. Having regular physical examinations is a smart way to uncover health problems early. If you haven't had a checkup within the last year, make sure you get one as soon as possible.
Are there Foods that are Bad for my Penis?
There are some ingredients that should be avoided or consumed in moderation. These include most sweetened products, food preservatives and additives. They are virtually impossible to avoid, just be aware and try to abstain whenever given the choice.
- Sugar: candy, soft drinks, pastries, white sugar, brown sugar, refined sugar.
- Preservatives: Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Ethoborate.
- Food Additives: Mono-Sodiumglutinate (MSG), NutraSweet or Aspartame.
- Are there specific foods that are better for my penis?
- Nutritious foods aren't only important during penis enlargement programs, but throughout a lifetime. Here are some foods that one should try to embrace and others that one should avoid.
- A balanced diet with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables (Green, leafy vegetables are best).
- Avoid canned fruit and vegetables that can provide less than half the nutrients.
- High quality protein daily, such as fish, chicken, and egg whites.
- Buy as much organic food as possible.
Should I Take Male Enhancement Pills or Supplements?
- Yes, it beneficial to take vitamin supplements throughout the enlargement program. This will enable you to see faster results. Without the necessary proteins, vitamins and minerals, your damaged penis cells cannot quickly and effectively repair and regenerate.
How Can I Get Faster Penis Enlargement?
- There are no shortcuts. If you want fast results, follow the program by the book. Determination and persistence are vital with penis enlargement.