This one is fairly simple but very powerful when combined with other techniques. That is why you are going to learn it first. Before going any further, make sure you have the proper breathing technique. Place your hand on your abdomen and take a deep breath, you should feel your abdomen fill with air and expand outwards. Practice this sort of breathing until you get it right.
When you feel like you are getting excited, take a slow deep breath and hold it for a few seconds until the urge to ejaculate subsides. Continue these slow deep breaths until your level of excitement drops. This technique may or may not work for you depending on how quickly you get to your P.O.N.R., but is very powerful when used in combination with some of the following techniques.
Warning: Holding your breath for too long may cause dizziness or loss of consciousness.
Breathing & Stop Technique
- Start with a limp penis and begin stroking until hard.
- Enumerate each level of excitement on a scale from 1-10.
- Try staying at a level for 2-3 min before moving on.
- Carefully observe what actions or thoughts shift you from one level to the next.
- Move slowly when climbing the excitement scale to avoid premature ejaculation.
- When you are close enough to ejaculation, apply the following technique: Stop, remove your hand from your penis, take a deep breath and hold it for a few seconds.
Slowly breathe out and relax as you begin to notice your level of excitement slightly drop. Don't forget to pay close attention to what you are feeling as this occurs. Resume stimulating yourself repeating the above technique at higher and higher levels. See how close you can get each time before ejaculating.